Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, July 04, 2021

B.C. wildfires, Travel rules changing, Habs Game 4 | The National for Ju...

My niece has a little food store like this in our front yard, in Austin, TX. All of our generous neighbors help to keep it stocked. My niece checks it several times a day. When it has too much she brings it inside and puts it on a corner shelf just for that and when the stock is low she fills it up again. I think it is wonderful how the whole neighborhood pulls together to help those who need a little help, with no questions asked. I am so proud of my niece and her husband, this is just one of many things they do, hands on to make a better world. Another big choice they made was to make our household vegan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home