Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, July 04, 2021

Greedy Landlords STOLE Millions Meant for Pandemic Rent Relief

They plan these things 20 or 30 years ahead of time and as the people slowly wake up to what is happening, we are always in reaction after their plan is halfway to completion. I am old enough to remember them putting the artillery in place and I knew something bad was coming. I did not realize it was going to be this EVIL. Closed mental institutions. Made it easy for our businesses to go to other countries. Made Corporations people. Refused to raise minimum wage. Medical cost and housing went sky high. Did not keep enough low income housing for the poor. Installed a gig economy and just in time delivery to get around what few laws were left to protect the worker. Destroyed the unions. Created the war on drugs. Privatized our prisons. Have seized our election process making it impossible for the people to elect who they really want. If voting did any good they would make it illegal. Trying to make it illegal for us to demonstrate our dissent. Now they are trying to keep us from exposing police abuse by making it illegal to record what they do. Free speech and free press. What puzzle pieces have you noticed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home