Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Tulsi Gabbard LIVE on the road - Tulsi Town Hall - Fairfield, IA



Don't believe the propaganda coming from corporate owned main street media and the cheating DNC. They want you to believe that Tulsi is not a viable candidate. The truth is that Tulsi is the only candidate that has the moxie to stand up to the USA Murder Inc. est. with the Act of 1871. More commonly known as the Deep State, the Hidden Hand or the Military Industrial Complex. The truth is that she is a bigger threat to this genocidal organization than FDR! Simply because the internet with it's easy access to information, is allowing people to break free of the brainwashing that they have used to control the people for centuries. Don't believe me, do your own research. Start with the Act of 1871.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home