Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

DNC Stacks Convention Committees w/ Corporate Bernie Haters



And this is how USA Murder Inc. est. with the Act of 1871, owned by the Crown which is a permanent vassal of the Vatican, lies, cheats and steals elections so that USA Murder Inc. actually selects the CEO for their CORPORATION. All the while they brainwash the people into believing that we are electing a president. Also all of our presidents have 'blue blood' and are all related via DNA. The only candidate that has this 'blue blooded' DNA in this election cycle is tRump! At least as far as I know he is the only one with 'blue blood."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home