Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Experimenting with Frames for My Blog

Public Citizen an internet magazine Protecting Health, Safety & Democracry. They are a National Non-Profit Public Interest Organization. They can be reached at http://www.citizen.org
Global Trade Watch (GTW) promotes democracy by challenging corporate globalization, arguing that the current globalization model is neither a random inevitability nor “free trade.”


I am experimenting with pasting frames into my blog. I want to learn how to break up the text and make it more attractive. I am taking some classes that should help but I thought I would experiment with this today. It looks like it is going to strip the formating out of this posting but I'm going to post it anyway and see what happens.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home