Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I Wrote a Letter for Rosa Parks Day

Hello Everyone,

I hope the Holiday season finds everyone doing well and I hope everyone has a great Christmas, or whatever and however you do or don't celebrate. I love Christmas but that does not mean I am against any religion and it does not mean that I am for any religion. I think Christmas is a lovely Holiday and people should find more reasons to celebrate and bring love and cheer to each other instead of fighting about what we call our celebrations. We should embrace all forms of celebrating. We have too much to fight about and not enough to bring us joy. So in my opinion, be joyful! And have a great New Year too!

I for one have had too many Christmases that did not even feel like Christmas because I had to work or I was too poor to actually celebrate. I am enjoying this Christmas because my oldest son Bill, came to Oklahoma City and brought me back to Tennessee to spend Christmas with him. What mother wouldn't love that!

Just before I left Oklahoma I recieved a notice that Michael Moore had printed a letter that I sent him. I am sharing that notice with my readers as well as the link so you can read the letter.

Blessings to All,

Emma Beverage
------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Rosa Parks Day @ mm.com"
FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=View Contact Details "View Contact Details HYPERLINK \l ""Add Mobile Alert
To: "Emma Beverage"
Subject: Re: I found the courage to obey the law!
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 19:57:57 -0500

Hi Emma,
i dont' know if you saw, but we posted your message...
http://michaelmoore.com/words/rosaparksday.php?id=10

i wanted to forward to you an email we received regarding your letter...
cheers,
david.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger DragonFly said…

    Emma,

    I had no idea prior to reading your letter for 'RosaParksDay' that truck drivers were being treated so badly by their employers.

    I was truly moved by your courage.

    Please let me know if I may add your letter to my website: www.politicallyoutspoken.com

    DragonFly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home