Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

An open letter from Michael Moore to George W. Bush

Vacation is Over... an open letter from Michael Moore to George W. BushFriday, September 2nd, 2005

Dear readers:

Michael Moore wrote an open letter to the president concerning the New Orleans NightMare!
I cannot improve on what he has said. I wanted to make him aware that we can expect more bad news for working class Americans from this area.

Dear Michael Moore,

I love your sarcasm! I thought I was the only one that antagonized people with my sarcasm. I just wanted to add one thing that you overlooked.

I bet we can expect big business, which is backed by big government to swarm into that area like vultures, to take advantage of the new law that the Supreme Court recently passed, enabling them to legally "steal" peoples land.

I fully expect that many of the people who lost their homes will also have their land taken away from them because big business will go into that area to rebuild New Orleans, bigger, better and safer! All for the public interest of course!

The fact that our government ignored the warnings that have been out on the Internet for years, that they reduced the Army Corps of Engineers' budget for New Orleans this summer for the third year in a row, and their unbelievably slow reaction to this disaster are all probably just coincidence!

I don't know any of this to be a fact. It is just my "gut" reaction from my personal experience with the government's treatment of the working class. I thought I would give you a "heads up" to keep your eyes open for this to happen in this area.

Keep up the great work!

Emma Beverage

P.S.
I caught a news clip of a very articulate young man who is organizing a group to take the homes of the Supreme Court Justices that passed the law that big business can take private property. I can't remember his name but I thought it was very clever, courageous and the kind of action that Americans must take in order to protect our freedom from the monied interest of the world! Hooray!

One last thought: My sister Mary who is a psychic, has been warning me for months that the earth is going to experience great natural disasters. She keeps telling me to store food and water because things are going to get very bad. After the Tsunami and New Orleans I've decided to put it in writing for all the world to see, because she has already been proven right about her predictions. But that is not all, she says that Florida will be hit by the end of September.

I would add to give or take this prediction a week or two in either direction because it is hard to pin down an exact time with psychic predictions. But that is me saying that, not my sister.