Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, July 03, 2021

HOMELESS MAN PLEADS FOR HELP

STOP THIS GENOCIDE! Just doing my job is NO excuse! Nuremberg trials for everyone who signed these laws that created this GENOCIDE! 1. Failure to provide adequate low income housing. 2. Failure to raise minimum wage and lock it into automatically raising when the cost of living increases. 3. Laws that allowed businesses to move out of the USA. 4. Corporations ARE NOT people. 5. Privatizing prisons. 6. War on drugs. 7. Closing mental institutions with no plan to replace or improve them. 8. No accessible medical care for the poor. 9. Elections are easily manipulated by the rich. I'm sure there are more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home