Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, December 24, 2020

DNC's Election Interference - NEW Revelations! Bernie, Buttigieg, and Iowa.

Imagine that! There was election fraud! I did try to tell people that if we did not secure the vote before the next election that we the people would not be electing the president that in fact the corporation is just selecting who they want 4 their CEO. Wonder what they do with all that money they make at these rigged horse races. There are many more ways they cheat as well. Gerrymandering, who gets to be in the debates, I could go on but I have pointed this out in past posts as well as a plan to secure the vote. Thank you Jordon for taking this on. Nobody noticed my little voice. I hope you can bring some much needed changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home