Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, December 24, 2020

EXCLUSIVE: DNC Was "Directly Involved" in Iowa Caucus App Development, C...

I said all of this about a private corporation controlling and rigging our elections after the last election. So glad that someone with a voice is putting it out to the world that the American people are not electing a president of their choice, a private corporation is controlling the entire process, and selecting a CEO of their choice to run the Corporation of America. We won’t elect a president until we control the process. #ForcetheVOTE #M4A #UBI #FREEAssange -- We are in a classic battle of GOOD versus EVIL. Which side will you stand on? You can not be wishing or doing harm to others and be on the side of GOOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home