Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, July 13, 2020

A Case for Conspiracy with Dr. Cyril H. Wecht

Features renowned forensic pathologist, consultant and author Dr. Cyril H. Wecht. He debunks the Warren report from a medical standpoint. This is the first time I have come across this unique perspective. I don't agree with his thoughts about who did it and why. Of course, he was an adult involved in it and I was only a teenager so he has knowledge that I don't have. But I have used the internet to research things that we would have had to have the money to travel and spend many hours going through old documents in order to reveal in those days. These days that information can be accessed easily and quickly with the internet. So I know things about the hierarchical structure of our world and who owns and controls it that I doubt he knows. I do agree that it was a coupe. But I doubt it was 'patriotic' Americans who did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home