Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, May 27, 2019

Shut the Fuck Up-The Bernie Panders and Chief Spreading Bull Ride Again ...

She is right but Tulsi is still very convincing. Especially since they are already trying to block her like she is the enemy. If she is being controlled by them she ought to be in the movies because her acting is very convincing. Since getting out on the streets is not something I can do, I keep hoping that a few of these candidates are as fed up as we are and are really trying to change things from within. If that is not true, I won't be shocked. I will try to keep trying to change the conversation and hoping for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home