Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Julian Assange of WikiLeaks Arrested in London; Faces U.S. Charge Relate...



I am thinking that as all of these old corrupt elite die off, that ADOS, Native Americans as well as the victims of their genocidal wars should work together to put a lien against their assets. When I say elites I mean like those who have big secret meetings, plotting and planning on how to rape and pillage our Sacred Earth and HER Sacred People. Their ill gotten riches should be used to help heal the victims of their atrocities. And their victims include political prisoners! Assanges' lawyers need to think about doing that to cover the costs of defending him. Do not kid yourself, just because they are saying that they will not surrender Julian to a country that has the death penalty, that does not mean that the country they release him to, will not turn around and send him to a country that does have a death penalty. This is the moment! The moment that will change history. Which side will you be on. I will stand on the side of truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home