Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, April 11, 2019

BREAKING: Julian Assange Arrested on U.S. Extradition Request



This is MURDER by the TERRORIST that have stolen our government! I say MURDER because he is an innocent man who has ILLEGALLY been detained and his human rights have been violated at the behest of our criminal government! They will try him in a FAKE trial in secret where there will be no witnesses. In this FAKE trial he will not be allowed to present any real evidence to defend himself and he will be RAILROADED into jail. If the state does not openly give him a death sentence, they will make sure that he is murdered in jail. Every cop participating in this immoral crusade, is in fact, working for the DEVIL! Julian Assange has broken no laws! If you think otherwise you have NOT done your homework. Why should this matter to you and me? Other than the fact that this is completely immoral, it is the most open, blatant ignoring of every law that we claim to believe in and it is the final straw for our freedom of speech and freedom of the press. Of course, we haven't had a free press since we allowed the rich to turn the press into a corporation years ago. Too bad the citizens did not spirit him away to a safer country after he took up asylum at the embassy. This makes me so angry that if I could turn into the Hulk and tear down where they are holding him with my bare hands, I would. We live in an upside down world where the criminals fill the jails with political prisoners and poor people who are often completely innocent, just like many of the people the cops murder, are completely innocent. What a corrupt world we are leaving our great grandchildren!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home