Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Shut the Fuck Up-The "Am I Speaking in Tongues?" Edition, January 15, 2019

I've looked at this from up and down, near and far and all around, It is the illusion that we all have, that some one else will have our backs and never let us down. (Sorry, an old tune was stuck in my head.) I have come to the conclusion that government itself is the problem. We have the technology today for us to have a direct decision making process that completely eliminates the controlling class. If we don't wake up and wrist the power away from this mafia that forces us to pay ransom to them while they systematically destroy us, we may all go extinct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home