Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Friday, May 18, 2018

Shut the Fuck Up-The Bullshit Artist Edition May 11, 2018

"Somebody woke me up. And this is the way it works." This is also true for me. We research the truth and are attracted to others who are at the same level we are or slightly more awake than we are. This expands our awareness and we become aware of those who are even more awake. This process continues until we become wide awake. Too awake to go back to sleep. We aggravate those around us until a few of the people we know, also become awakened. Slowly everyone who wakes up, wakes up their friends and family until we have a web around the world. It is a slow and chaotic process as the evil fights to keep everyone distracted and asleep. That is why they have so furiously attacked Julian Assange. He was waking too many people. That is how powerful truth is. Truth is the only thing that can conquer evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home