Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, May 14, 2018

Nick Brana Arrested In Washington DC Protesting With Rev Barber's Poor P...

Louisiana  just evicted 30,000 seniors from nursing homes and Texas just reduced my Social Security by $300.00. So now the crooks in charge are going to openly genocide us old folks? It is sure looking like it! Did the thirty thousand seniors get evicted because that state decided to reduce their seniors Social Security like Texas did me? I'm not sure what I will do, I am still trying to see if I can do something about it at this point. I never dreamed that my country would $¢ rew it's elderly population when it came time to live up to the promises that they made us when they were taking our money. Of course they have been  $¢ rewing our vets for years and getting by with it. They will probably get by with this too because most old folks have health problems and will die off quickly when tossed out into the streets. Problem solved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home