Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Shut the Fuck Up-The Mother's Day Edition May 13, 2018

You are absolutely right about paying the aliens exactly the same as us. This is how the powers that be keep us divided and fighting each other instead of focusing on the rich and powerful who manipulate and control all of us. The reason I know that it is big businesses that are shipping those people in here is because twice, that I know of, the driver of the eighteen wheeler's that were loaded with these people got scared, ran away from the trucks, leaving the people to bake to death in the desert sun. Only a big business could afford an eighteen wheeler and pay a driver to do this. The first time this happened was when I was living in New Mexico and the last time was a few years ago in Texas, where I live now. Keep telling it like it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home