Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The spiraling rabbit hole of the Seth Rich Murder - With George Webb




The only thing that they have left out is the way that they targeted the "deplorable" portions of the population for "genocide" with their laws that allow endless wars, poisoning of food and water, the imprisonment of targeted populations for slavery and genocide by police, the shipping of jobs to real slave countries with the resulting homelessness here. I am sure that I have left out a lot of examples that everyone else can come up with. This was all very carefully planned. Even to the point that Putin put himself into power with his own 9/11 type of contrived catastrophe. So the elites all over this globe are in the same cabal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home