Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Super Soldier Talk – Asha – Targeted Individual, Surviving Trauma







This sounds crazy as heck but she did provide some amazing photos. Sometimes other people's reality is so completely different than your own that you just have to suspend that automatic reaction to reject what they are saying and just listen. A little like watching a movie. However, one thing that she did talk about, which made me more open to accepting that this is really her truth, was when she talked about relating to the animals. I do this also. Since I share this reality it helped me to be more open to accepting the rest of what she was talking. about. Any thing else that she shares that anyone else can relate to? Just curious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home