Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, May 29, 2017

Former Satanist Exposes Occult Secrets



To educate those who are unaware. I agree with what he says about the correlation between morality and freedom. In my opinion, the reason society is in such chaos right now is because so many religions are confusing the social customs of an ancient people with true morality. Do as you will and harm none. Trusts that others have the right to live their life and make their own decisions as long as, nothing that they are doing is creating harm. I expect the same rights for myself, as long as nothing that I do, creates harm. And this creates freedom for all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home