Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Legendary Talk Show Host Phil Donahue on the Silencing of Antiwar Voices...



He says that our constitution has been shredded! I think so too! We need paper ballots and an end to gerrymandering! The shadow government like David Icke says, creates a problem and then while the public is still reacting to it they offer a solution. Like sheep dogs they are herding the sheep into the corral! They are suggesting a constitutional convention but I would like to point out that that is exactly the solution that the shadow government wants everyone to want. We need to systematically investigate and prosecute every one involved in this shadow government from the bankers to the corrupt politicians, to the military Industrial Complex, to the Oil Industry and everyone else who has been involved in supporting the stealing of America from her citizens. Only when our jails are filled to the brim with all of these corrupt con artist can we begin to trust anyone in power positions again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home