Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Friday, October 04, 2024

Russell Brand & P Diddy, How Much More Will Be Revealed - Russell has never denied that he had a very promiscuous past. And his new found religion is not untypical of several people I have known that wants the world to forget their past. Another reason that I’m a little leery of those who wear their religion a little too loud, a little too proud in this world. My feeling of caution with him is his money. Can someone with his wealth be genuinely empathetic of the poor? Still he is articulate and as long as he is saying things that the world needs to hear, I have been willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I would not blindly follow him but then, I would not blindly follow anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home