Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, October 06, 2024

Candace Owens and Lauren Chen and Others DEMONETIZED and RIPPED off YouTube - I don’t know why these creators don’t join together and file a class action lawsuit against these companies. The constitution does not provide an exception to private businesses to be able to violate our constitutional rights. That is just brainwashing. You can find free lessons and study the constitution yourself to learn how to do this yourself at: Citizens of the American Constitution https:// citizensoftheamericanconstitution (.) net/ This video site is going to lose all of us if they keep running off our favorite creators. Creators allowing them to control your income is risky in the first place. If it were me, I would get a Post office box and have my supporters send me checks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home