Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, September 29, 2024

Hypocrisy Alert? U.S. Spends $1.6B on Anti-China Propaganda, But Calls O... If the USA was doing GOOD things, their reputation would be GOOD. Then there would be no need to worry about or need to influence what people are thinking. Then instead of wasting money on trying to influence what people are thinking we could put that money to GOOD use by building affordable housing. Of course if our corrupt politicians would enact laws that would prevent wage theft, theft that includes routinely underpaying labor and grossly overpaying the slave masters, I mean CEO's, everyone could afford housing in the first place. Reminds me of a poem I learned in my youth about a kingdom being lost because of the loss of a horseshoe nail. You never create GOOD by doing or voting for EVIL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home