Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, September 07, 2024

Field Team 6 - Ralph Nader Radio Hour Episode 548 - I don't believe any one person has done as much to improve this country as Ralph Nader has. That being said, he has worked so long within the system that I think he has become blinded to just how corrupt this system really is. The Democrats act more like a fan club of Hitler than an organization that fights for rights and freedom. The Republicans were always a lost cause and both parties are corrupt through and through. Just like the CIA, FBI and all our agencies. I don't think any of them can be salvaged and I'm pretty sure third parties won't do much to change that but they are our only hope. If only to show that they can not use my vote to manufacture consent for their corruption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home