Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Friday, August 16, 2024

Why RFK Jr.’s Israel Stance Might Not Be A Complete Dealbreaker - No clear answer, especially when you know the whole system is rigged. I strongly suspect that they have so much power now, that they will soon give up the theatrical performance of an election altogether. Look what they just pulled off with Biden, his election in spite of Trumps huge crowds. Then Biden's coup and the appointment of kackling Kop Kamala without a single vote from us! I'm old enough to know this is not business as usual. Would it change anything if we were to all organize behind an alternate choice? Someone other than Red or Blue. Personally I think they have changed what these two parties traditionally represented because that threw the people into chaos and people are easier to control when everything is chaotic. Especially when your planning on slamming down some big changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home