Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, August 12, 2024

MEGA-CORP- Who really owns the world? And how big money bought the world... I have always thought that someone should do this research because I knew that it would reveal the real devils in the world who are doing the most harm to our world and us. That research is too much for me, I prefer to find and follow great researchers who are excellent at sharing what they find. Here is something to ponder. If our judicial system and slew of enforcers, ABC agencies, police etc. can do nothing to force these devils to obey the laws and stop mass murdering us, then why do we tolerate the existence of these agencies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home