Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Leaked Docs: Israel Scrambles To Help AIPAC Get Around FARA Act - Our millionaire owned government was sold to the billionaire John D. Rockefeller, son of gunpowder baron Thomas Coleman du Pont. Is it any wonder that the US is constantly at war? How was it possible to sell our government? I don’t know but I have a copy of an old newspaper article that covers this. With the Act of 1871 America became a Corporation and to keep the sleeping public calm, unaware and in the dark, they named their Corporation THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. It must be printed in all caps to be legal. So our connection to Israel is more about what this CORPORATION wants than what the people want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home