Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Friday, August 09, 2024

Israel On The Brink Of DISASTER – John Mearsheimer - If I were to vote, I would probably vote for Jill Stein because I agree more with what she says. But how much can we trust any politician today? Still with all the dirty tricks they have pulled on Trump, especially this assassination attempt, my brainwashing is slip sliding away. I know AIPAC owns and controls most politicians on both sides and provides a babysitter for each one. If that bullet doesn’t cause him to kneel to AIPAC .... and he was already leaning heavily in that direction. .... I might entertain the idea just because they hate him that much. Even if he did win I would expect them to deny it unless his numbers were too high to allow them to cheat. Then I would expect them to kill him in office. And then what, a civil war? Or would people be smart enough to go after the deep state?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home