Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Crowd Goes Nuts For RFK Jr. At Trump Rally!! - Sounds good! Seems like they chose the wrong guy to try to murder. He isn’t going to cower in fear he is really going to fight back. He could not have chosen a better person to put in charge of that. RFK also has a very personal reason to really fight back! But wanting to end the Ukraine War does not make him a peace candidate. Sadly, they are both pro Israel. It is doubly sad because the powers behind Israel are behind both the Kennedy assassinations and the attempt on Trump IN MY OPINION. There is good researchers out there who have revealed that it was planned by the CIA and the person who made the head shot was a mafia hit man named James Sutton. At least that is what I uncovered in my years of research. Did you hate that I said that? Our constitution is supposed to protect the speech that you hate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home