Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, June 01, 2024

EXPOSED: Vatican REMOVED & BANNED This From the BIBLE! (Book of Enoch & ... This story, hidden in the Bible, always reminds me of my older sister, Theresa. I produced a monthly publication when I was young and Theresa called me and said that she wanted to write an article for my publication about how the Bible actually documents visitation by UFO's. I thought it was an interesting take on the Bible so I agreed. She called me frequently to discuss what she was writing. I waited for her article as long as I could but finally had to take the publication to the publisher to make our deadline. That very day Theresa called to tell me that she was dropping her article in the mail to me. I had to tell her that I would have to put it in my next edition. She said fine that that would give her a little more time to make sure that she had said exactly what she wanted to say. And then I got the news that we had lost her in a car/truck accident. Theresa Ann (BEVERAGE) McCullah 9 Jan 1947 to 21 Oct 1993. I have nothing but beautiful memories of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home