Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, February 18, 2024

We've Been Lied To All Along - I already knew about the plane flying into the Empire State Building and that the Empire State Building did not come down because these high rise buildings are built to withstand any type of disaster. So I could not believe it when these buildings started coming down. I decided that I must have had the wrong information so I watched everything I could find on the media about it. I was particularly struck by the video of a fire man talking about hearing bombs go off boom, boom, boom, boom, boom! I was so stunned that I believed their lies for three whole days. Then I started finding other people who were questioning the official narrative. When they rushed to get rid of the evidence with no time for a real investigation, I knew it was an official inside job. That is when I realized that our government is a murdering mafia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home