Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, February 12, 2024

This Is HUGE. Putin Exposes The CIA. - The “propaganda” I’ve heard about Candace Owens’ led me to believe that she was not worth listening to. I am curious to see what everyone is saying about the Tucker/Putin interview, so I decided to listen to her take on it. I found everything she said to be honest and logical. I watched this twice to be sure that I did not miss anything! One last thing. The “Free Speech Absolutest” Elon Musk locked me out of my account on Twitter/X. And it will not allow me to make a new account. Guess the rich man only is a free speech absolutest if your speech agrees with his. This is the only method I have of letting everyone know what is going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home