Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Ireland Just SHOCKED The World And Elon Is FIGHTING BACK! - If it were me, I would be leery of allowing Elon Musk to hire the lawyers. Elon Musk is a free speech liar as far as I can tell. He shut me out of my twitter account with no warnings, no suspensions and no explanations and won't let me make a new account. I think it is because I researched til I found the root of our problems and was pointing out what the world really needs to do to correct our problems. Do exactly the opposite of what they have been doing to make themselves so powerful that they can force a new world order off on us while the cull the population before our very eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home