Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Tuesday, December 05, 2023

BREAKING! Zelensky MOVING TO U.S. and given citizenship says DC News Out... I guess those killer robots won't be reliably ready before American citizens wake up to the fact that the rich have been culling the poor forever! Just like we can send America's youth to a foreign land and get them to massacre the people there, they can bring foreign youth to America and get them to massacre Americans here. Easier than trying to get American soldiers to fire on Americans. I mean we can convince some Americans to do it, we get police to do it all of the time but you need to brainwash them into believing that they are killing bad guys. Convincing soldiers to kill people confronting a very corrupt government...might not be so easy when half the soldiers feel the same way their fellow Americans feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home