Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Tuesday, May 09, 2023

Why Assume there will be Another Election? The 1934 Bankers Coup Revisit... How many of you know that the coup that Smedley Butler Thwarted was a fascist coup? Just like the Fascist that the USA and the Vatican smuggled out of Germany, then moved into positions of power in organizations like NATO, the coup plotters in the USA lived on. They continued their work in secret and today this powerful, shadowy organization is referred to by many names. The enterprise, the deep state, the secret government, it doesn't matter what you call them, this is the secret organization that JFK tried to warn Americans about and you and I are steadily losing our freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home