Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, April 03, 2023

THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT: A TRUE STORY OF INVISIBILITY, TIME TRAVEL A... Confirms that the USA was heavily involved with smuggling German scientists out of Germany and into the USA. Which in my opinion is why this country has moved from a free country and is rapidly becoming a dictatorship that heavily brainwashes it's citizens. For brainwashing to work you must censor the truth! Also Telsa claimed to be in communication with beings from off this world. And it is revealed that our government is involved with kidnapping children to test experiments on and sometimes the kids don't survive. When you get the dots from a wide varity of sources it reveals more of the truth than you can get from just one or two sources and it makes the truth more obvious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home