Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Ukraine Fires Missiles DEEP INTO RUSSIA - I read a little about Royal Bloodlines when Obama was running for President. I discovered that every one of our Presidents had a connection to these bloodlines & sometimes to each other. I got sidelined back to this research lately. In my research I was reminded that Rothschild often finances both sides of wars. It would be interesting if a 'real' researcher decided to check Putin's bloodlines & who is finances him. Compared to Ukraine & USA. My gut is telling me, all the worlds a stage. War is the perfect way to hide a GENOCIDE we are so brainwashed to just accept war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home