Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Whitney Webb & Iain Davis | Sustainable Debt Slavery - This is one of the bravest journalist in the world today. She goes to the countries that she is reporting on and the facts she reports are verifiable. What they are addressing here is mind blowing but I have done enough of my own research to confirm a lot of what they are talking about. I watched her do an interview from Ukraine when artillery started going off. She never flinched and mid sentence, very casually said, that was out going, then proceeded to finish what she had been saying. The guy interviewing her had to stop her and got her to explain that she was hearing so much fighting that she could tell from the sound whether it was a bomb coming in or if it was the soldiers shooting back. Very courageous woman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home