Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, July 11, 2022

Dutch Farmers Spray Manure On Government Buildings In Protest - I came across this information while I was researching. This causes me to have an ahaaa moment because of everything happening around the world and it is poor people getting hurt the worst. Klaus Swab’s mother was a Rothschild. Swedish eco-activist Greta Thunberg (20) is a great-granddaughter of the notorious banker Lionel Walter Rothschild, son of the first Baron Rothschild. Previously, this fact has drawn the attention of journalists who researched the genealogical tree of the famous family. By the way, the net worth of Greta’s parents is estimated at $3 million – that we know about. Not bad for a modestly successful opera musician and her stage actor husband. The media became interested in the alleged kinship after a source at the large Swedish bank Handelsbanken stated that the Thunberg family had received transfers from the Rothschild Foundation to their accounts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home