Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Haitians Rise Up Against Hillary Clinton’s Economic Oppression - The EVIL mafia that controls the world, seems to be particularly strong in the US, Great Britain and Israel. Which is why this fake fight over who gets to have custody of an innocent man so they can torture and falsely imprison him after running him through an obvious kangaroo court, only fools the sheep. If I can figure this out, where are all the people with the proper credentials? Why haven't they put a stop to this EVIL? Are the only moral people in the world all poor? It is easy to control people when you own the police/military and have the power to make everything people could possibly do to fight back, illegal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home