Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, January 29, 2022

El-Mozote: How the US Helped Cover-Up The Worst Massacre in Modern Latin...Everyone involved should be jailed for the rest of their lives. Starting at the top with those who came up with the atrocious plan, those who gave the orders and the foot soldiers who were just following orders. I have no empathy for those who mindlessly follow orders to do EVIL. If they refused to follow these EVIL orders it would not matter who gave the EVIL orders, the EVIL would not be done. Having said that I do believe those who plan and order EVIL to be done are the vilest of the vile Evil that flourishes on this planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home