Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

TYT sides w/Rittenhouse! Agrees It Was Self-Defense! - I apologize 2 Jimmy Dore. I expressed an opinion about his video, without bothering 2 watch his video, based on Kim Brown's video. I don't Hero worship Jimmy. I follow him because he is highly principled, checks his facts & makes sane, fair comments. Kim has misjudged Jimmy. I wrote that short apology for twitter who limits what can be said. I really wanted to say that after finding and watching Jimmy's video, I see that Burn it Down With Kim Brown's video was the biased video, she misjudged my highly principled friend, Jimmy Dore & I should have kept my mouth shut until I had taken the time 2 watch Jimmy's excellent, factual & fair reporting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home