Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, October 17, 2021

The US Has Placed Itself In Charge Over Which Nations Get To Eat - The DC Mafia created endless wars because that made it so easy to launder the wealth of a nation and put it into their own pockets. It also gives them the power to rob any other nation it wants to. It is up to awakened citizens to figure out how to stop this EVIL monster. Some will die and some will be imprisoned but this must be done to save the world. Direct confrontation is futile. My advice is to use the same stealth methods that they used to steal our government. Groups of 12 or less telling no one else what your plan of action is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home