Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, August 01, 2021

The Trial of Ghislaine Maxwell -- As long as there are unethical foot soldiers willing to protect the vilest, most immoral, most criminal, richest people in the world, the very worst people in the world will remain untouchable by the law. If that doesn't tell you who the law is designed to benefit and protect, I don't know what will. In order to hold the worlds worst criminals accountable you must destroy that protective wall.

As long as there are unethical foot soldiers willing to protect the vilest, most immoral, most criminal, richest people in the world, the very worst people in the world will remain untouchable by the law. If that doesn't tell you who the law is designed to benefit and protect, I don't know what will. In order to hold the worlds worst criminals accountable you must destroy that protective wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home