Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Friday, July 09, 2021

Dismantling the Dangerous Exaggerations of January 6th

I am glad they did this video. I'm afraid that I was misunderstanding what they were trying to say in previous videos. They aren't saying there was no violence but they are saying that it was not an insurrection. They are also saying that things happened in a way that makes them suspect that there was more going on than what we know. Now the rest is my own opinion: Things happened in a way that it feels like the invisible fingerprints of one or more of our alphabet agencies were all over the area. And we know that our alphabet agencies have a long history of doing things like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home