Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, June 13, 2021

The New Housing Crisis Is Stealing Homeowners Future

I caught a video where a woman was researching who owns the land. One of the largest landowners is Bill Gates who has bought up the best farmland in the country. He also owns the seed vaults where samples of seeds from every type of plant is stored. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that he plans to rule the world by controlling the food. Seems like these are new inventive ways to get around our anti trust laws, 1890. That is if we have any real laws that really protect the people left, since they have been taking our rights on crisis after the next ever since they murdered our last real president.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home