Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Man Digs a Hole in a Mountain and Turns it Into an Amazing Apartment

This explains, for me, how a lot of the stone construction was accomplished in antiquity. It leaves behind the exact same markings found on many ancient stone constructions. It means that they had power tools and also a power source and explains how they had light without leaving evidence of smoke from torches. So much for the history of man evolving from hunter gatherers, cave man to city dwellers that I was taught in school. Of course I watch a lot of “Forbidden Archeology” so I already knew that the relics that have been found debunked this popular theory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home