Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, May 08, 2021

“Nothing to Lose”: Colombians Protest “Fascist Mafia Regime” Amid Deadly...

Sounds very similar to what is happening in the US, France and other countries too. I think that the EVIL that owns and controls the world has given the orders and then each country starts implementing them with what they deem they can get by with dealing with the laws and culture in their country. The resistance needs to network with the resistance in other countries. How do you get people who are so brainwashed that they will perform the EVIL deeds for the EVIL owners to break free of this brainwashing and STOP DOING EVIL?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home